Jacques Marie Mage | Molino | Shironeri
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED YELLOW CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Light Gold - LENS: Tuscan CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Light gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
The Joy of Spex - The latest news and Blogs from Niche
NICHE BAZAAR STUDIO
Niche Bazaar Studio is a permanent extension of Niche Optical Tailor Glasgow (Since 1999). The studio has been developing this online platform since 2017 as a curation of the most innovative and creative eyewear designers emerging in our industry today. Also hosting an extensive vintage archive, it represents the Zeitgeist of eras past, it is constantly evolving... At Niche, personal style is attainable, and accessible for all. The collections on this site allow the customer to realise and express their individuality. People will stare. Make it worth their while.