Jacques Marie Mage | Yves | Marine
Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, DK. BLUE MATTE OUTER, POLISHED INNER ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver - LENS: Pale Blue CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
NICHE BAZAAR STUDIO
Niche Bazaar Studio is a permanent extension of Niche Optical Tailor Glasgow (Since 1999). The studio has been developing this online platform since 2017 as a curation of the most innovative and creative eyewear designers emerging in our industry today. Also hosting an extensive vintage archive, it represents the Zeitgeist of eras past, it is constantly evolving... At Niche, personal style is attainable, and accessible for all. The collections on this site allow the customer to realise and express their individuality. People will stare. Make it worth their while.