Jacques Marie Mage | Donovan | Dark Havana 5
When the night has left you cold and feeling sad, let us show you that it cannot be so bad. Don these glasses inspired by the very ones worn by Donovan at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965. Search the crowds with your weary eyes, let the world sing a song for you. That's what we're here to do: sing a song for you. Oversized wrap-arounds with a generous volume, deep lenses, and our signature custom 9-barrel hinge.
HARDWARE: DARK GOLD - LENS: CINNAMON CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Oversized wrap-arounds w/ generous volume & deep lenses
- Silver custom filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 8 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment