Jacques Marie Mage | Hulya X UMIT BENAN | Agar
The collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition ready-to-wear, spectacles, and accoutrements that reflect both Mage and Benan’s mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impeccable construction, and inimitable style. Here, Japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and French avant-garde.
Suitable for the Seirras or the streets of Milan, these 90s - inspired spectacles feature a sterling silver-and-turquoise North Star to serve as your noble compass.
MATERIAL: TORTOISE 10MM CURED ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE HARDWARE: DK. GOLD - LENS: LIGHT BOTTLE GREEN CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front
- Dark gold exposed wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive engraving
- Gold tension secured custom 7-barrel hinge
- Gold North Star temple tip detail with turquoise inlay
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection