Jacques Marie Mage | Zephrin | Beige
Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
MATERIAL: 10MM BEIGE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRONT WITH COMBO TEMPLES FT. DOUBLE LAMINATED TEMPLE TIPS HARDWARE: STERLING SILVER - LENS: GREEN CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment