Jacques Marie Mage | Zephirin 47 | Rover
Custom Sun Lens or Prescription Available. Please email for enquiries.
Please Note: Currently in stock with demo lenses (different from picture)
Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, BOTTLE GREEN W/ CLEAR BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD - LENS: DEMO - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Wide distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame
- 18K gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo