Jacques Marie Mage | Sturges | Hickory
Please note: the frame currently has clear lenses in the frame. If you would like custom tinted lenses in the frame, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Develop a reputation for a lifetime of contributions in an edgy update of spectacles worn by acclaimed direc- tor John Sturges, known for directing psychological westerns and epic war films like The Magnificent Seven (1960) and The Great Escape (1963).
MATERIAL: 10MM POLISHED BRONZE W/ CLEAR TAUPE CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver - LENS: Demo - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Well balanced, modified panto shape
- Edgy yet classic frame with bold appeal
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection