Jacques Marie Mage | Molino | Shadow
Please Note: Clear Demo Lenses are currenlty in the frame. A custom tint is available upon request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED BLACK W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: Sterling Silver - LENS: Deep Vintage Green CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection