Jacques Marie Mage - Molino 55 Dark Havana
Please note we have this frame with clear lens, please get in touch if you require custom sun.
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, DARK HAVANA ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HARDWARE: 18K GOLD - LENS: Clear - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Wide 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- 18k dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection