Jacques Marie Mage | Dealan | Argyle
Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The DEALAN pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK, POLISHED HAVANA TORTOISE W/ CLEAR BEIGE ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWAREAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT.
HARDWARE: Dark Gold - LENS: DEMO LENS - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 demo lens