Dita | Sequoia | Navy
One of my earliest memories as a child was seeing the General Sherman tree on a family vacation to Sequoia National Park. Years later, words still cannot capture the immensity of this natural marvel; I designed this frame to convey the same grand scale and feeling of durability that sparked my love for the natural world at such a young age.
- — HANDCRAFTED JAPANESE ACETATE FRONT FRAME AND TEMPLES
- — 3 STRIPE DETAIL ON OUTSIDE FRONT FRAME EDGES
- — COMB DETAIL ON INSIDE TEMPLE TIPS
- — DITA’S SIGNATURE PROPRIETARY HEX SCREW HINGE
- — CR39 100% UVA AND UVB PROTECTED LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING