Jacques Marie Mage | Ichikawa | Argyle
Achieve visual distinction with striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
MATERIAL: TORTOISE 10MM CURED CELLULOSE ACETATE FRAME W/ CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES HARDWARE: DK. GOLD -LENS: SUPERLIGHT BRONZE CR39 – HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Modern trapeze shape with energetic mid-century look and feel
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed inner temple wirecore, dark gold custom filigree wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7-barrel hinge
- Dark gold domed 3D metal cameo logo