Jacques Marie Mage | 1980 x STANLEY KUBRICK | Altan
Sleek and balanced aviators in luxuriant titanium.
Amid the anxieties and grand excess of the 1980s, Stanley Kubrick turned his focus to dark narratives of heightened languages and violence, creating film that exemplified the director’s technical virtuosity and dynamic style. The “1980” are a luxuriant titanium expression of the classic aviators Mr. Kubrick often wore while on the set of The Shining (1980) and Full Metal Jacker (1987).
MATERIAL: LIGHT GOLD 100% BETA TITANIUM WITH COMBO TEMPLES
HARDWARE: LIGHT GOLD - LENS: SUPERLIGHT BRONZE CR39 - HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
- Light gold frame with Havana print front & hidden hinge
- Light gold temples with burgundy epoxy filled engraving
- Double laminated Havana acetate temple tips
- Custom dark gold nose pad with logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection